SEM Paid Manager
- Competitve. Please state salary expectations.
- Data Analysis, SEO & PPC, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
addmustard is a digital marketing agency based in the centre of sunny Brighton. We employ highly-skilled and motivated experts to push forward our mission to make our clients world class at digital marketing.
You’ll be happy to be hands on with our clients, and enjoy getting stuck in. Data-driven performance should come naturally. Nurturing talent and creating fresh opportunities for individuals is in our blood, and we want you to be part of our team for years to come. So together we’ll work to create you a tailored plan to build both the agency and your career.
This might sound clichéd, but we’re a family. There’s never a dull moment in the addmustard office, trust us!
Are you ready to join the team?
The Nitty gritty
Business is growing, and we are looking to expand our SEM team with a Paid Manager to manage and push strategy for PPC, Paid Social & Display campaigns and report into our SEM Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and analytical individual looking to pursue their career in paid search in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in PPC & Display to hit the ground running. Someone who has experience managing both small and large budget accounts profitably and who is client facing in their current role. They’ll be analytical, a fast learner, keen to understand our clients businesses and be confident to build relationships with them. The role will enable the candidate to have full integration with our clients and push strategy across both PPC and Display.
You’ll be working with fantastic and varied brands, and your skills will be nurtured and developed with weekly 1-1s and quarterly reviews with your direct report. This is a great opportunity to work within a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, where we’ll have you working on campaigns that span all marketing channels.
Paid Channels you will be responsible for:
- PPC – Google & Bing
- Paid Social – Facebook, Instagram mainly - Twitter, Linked in and Pinterest
- Display – Criteo, GDN, Youtube and other third party platforms
- Support the SEM team to manage and improve PPC and Display campaigns across multiple clients and global markets
- Daily optimisation and testing of PPC and Display campaigns for continual improvement
- Optimising campaigns to specific client KPIs, such as CPA or ROI
- Lead the team on strategic opportunities and develop the teams knowledge
- Become an extension of our clients internal team and get fully to grips with our clients business, ethos and brand
- Be creative and work with our brand and design team to produce outstanding paid social and display campaigns which are award worthy
- Be responsible and monitor paid performance to hit client targets aswell as other channels we support on for that client to recommend changes of channel share
- Provide excellent customer service for our clients, going above and beyond to hit their targets using paid channels
- Great communication with clients from all levels of understanding and also be involved in quarterly business reviews with clients and new business pitches
- Provide insight into website changes and feed insights to other channels at addmustard eg SEO synergy, ad copy testing with content
- Become integral team member in the business working alongside other departments on shared projects and steering the paid team
- Ensure reporting and actions made by the team are completed to a high level
- Provide new insights and analysis of performance using various tools and metrics to report back to clients
- Identify new trends, tools and gaps in the digital marketing space, which are insightful to our clients and the business
- Support new business side of agency with observations, opportunities and resource planning for paid channel
Now, more about you
- Minimum 2 years’ paid experience
- High attention to detail – analytical, numerate, and very organised
- Experienced user of Excel
- GAP Qualified
- Demonstrable experience in management of PPC campaigns and tools
- Excellent with data analysis, thorough knowledge of Google Analytics (or other analytics platforms)
- Experience working towards objectives and reporting results
- Client facing in their current role
- Hardworking, flexible attitude
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing initiatives and a desire to learn more
- Trained or managed small team previously
- Shopping experience preferable
Of the business:
- Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
- Fast-track and tailor your career development with our 3-12 month progression scheme
- Work alongside our fantastic clients, who want tangible and spectacular results
- Our open office allows us to work fluidly, meaning you’ll get to work across all streams of digital marketing
- Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance
Unlimited holiday entitlement and flexibility to book it
- £500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
- Pension scheme
- Great social life with the team
- Annual Christmas party abroad
- Ride to work scheme