Web Developer (WordPress)
- Molokini Marketing Ltd
- £30K-£35K PA dependent on experience.
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Molokini Marketing is a creative marketing agency in Worthing that specialises in PR, digital marketing and web design for a variety of sectors, predominately business to business.
We are seeking a confident and experienced Web Developer to join our high performing team. The right candidate will be self-motivated and organised, with a can-do attitude.
As our lead Website Developer, you will be responsible for scoping the projects with the wider team, having input into the UI design and the end to end build of websites.
This is a full-time role for the right candidate with proven experience.
The successful applicant will
- Be driven to plan and deliver successful website projects
- Have accuracy, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Be passionate about website build trends, SEO and UX
- Be able to contribute and collaborate within a small team
Essential skills & experience
- WordPress Back End Development including Themes
- Panel and Plesk Management
- PHP 7
- HTML 5
- CSS 3 cross-browser development including LESS
- Google Analytics and Search Console
- Mailchimp integrations
- Technical SEO
- Adobe packages
- Experience using tools such as BugHerd, Invision and Trello
- WooCommerce Development
- WPML (Multilingual) Development
- Google Maps API v3 Development
- Apache and LiteSpeed Server Management
- DNS Management including Email
- MySQL Management and SQL Database Skills
- Understanding JSON, XML, SOAP and Web Services
What’s in it for you…
- The chance to be part of a team of lovely, supportive people, where you can play an active role in web projects and have your voice and ideas heard
- Time devoted to your training and development every week, plus regular lunch and learn sessions with your colleagues
- Regular social events, from pub quizzes and gaming nights, to comedy clubs, sports and arty pursuits.
- A creative and comfortable workplace. Enjoy all the fruit you can eat and unlimited hot drinks (even if your order is a decaf with oat milk or a nettle tea!). And sometimes, there’s brownies!
- A competitive salary package, including company pension scheme
- Did we mention the beach?
If you think this is the job for you, don’t wait to apply!
Interviews will start before the applications closing date (21st February 2020).
*Strictly no agencies please*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary £30K-£35K PA dependent on experience.