- Emerald Group
- £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
- eLearning, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Are you a marketing executive with strong B2C experience?
Do you enjoy working autonomously and leading campaigns and projects?
Who We Are:
Emerald Group is a global learning organisation, with a presence in 130 countries worldwide. While our roots are in publishing, and bringing research to life, the group's learning division provides learners with the insight and tools they need to overcome challenges, improve performance and excel in the workplace.
Our learning division is a leading provider of online management training to both individuals and corporate clients. Our mission is to be people’s favourite place to learn management, leadership and personal excellence skills. By partnering with content creators, instructional designers, technical experts and account managers, we design and deliver the best source of on-demand content to help people get their job done more effectively.
The Role & Team:
In this role you’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of the B2C marketing plan for a definite product offering. The core objectives will include the acquisition of new members, both paid and unpaid, and to own and develop Marketing vehicles to drive audience numbers and overall revenue. As part of this you’ll work closely with the rest of the B2C team, the Content team as well as the Development team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Maximising customer engagement through innovative campaigns and promotions to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Managing and creating engaging acquisition campaigns in order to drive both paid members, and subscribers.
- Analysing the results of campaigns and promotions, making recommendations.
- Writing compelling copy for emails, sales pages, newsletters and adverts.
- Liaising with our in-house designers to create a range of assets as required.
- Executing social media and PPC campaigns to drive engagement with customers.
Overall Key Performance Measures:
- Campaign results - Generate ROI for all campaigns. Email campaigns will be measured against benchmark open rates, click through, bounce and conversion rates.
- Newsletter Acquisition and Engagement - Optimise and test content to ensure high open, conversion and click through rates
Who We’re looking For:
- Strong B2C experience
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience of managing online and offline campaigns from start to completion.
- Previous experience using email marketing software.
- A data mindset, with an analytical approach to marketing activity.
- Extremely well organised, able to set realistic project goals and keep projects moving.
- Excellent communicator, including being comfortable presenting.
- Ability to engage and quickly establish strong working relationships.
- Previous experience with marketing automation systems.
- Knowledge of basic design programmes.
- Previous experience in using Google Analytics to monitor and measure campaigns.
- A background linked to L&D/training or HR.
- Experience in organising and managing events.
What’s in It For You?
At Emerald, we value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, performance bonus, enhanced pension contribution, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.