Digital Campaign Manager
- Design Asylum Retail - Irregular Choice
- eCommerce, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Footwear and accessories brand, Irregular Choice are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager. Based at our central Brighton Head Office, this role is focused primarily on delivering marketing campaigns that support the regular launch of new products with a focus on email marketing, social media and content marketing.
Working closely with the Brand Manager and Ecommerce Manager you will develop, schedule, and deliver world-class marketing campaigns across many digital channels. You'll be able to deep dive statistics and extrapolate analytics to measure engagement and results, adjusting and adapting your strategy to drive revenue. You will be key in helping transition to a new email marketing platform alongside the Ecommerce manager.
The role requires applicants to have a strong technical skillset. You'll take the lead delivering engaging, fun content and campaigns and produce awe-inspiring copy for our fans around the world, whilst driving sales and brand awareness.
· Manage integrated digital marketing campaigns across different platforms to launch new product lines and sale phases (e.g. Email, Social Media, Communities, Content)
· Schedule and plan multiple weekly campaigns across multiple channels
· Measure, analyse, and report on channel marketing performance
· Influence future digital marketing strategy
· Work with the creative team and Brand Manager to produce exciting, engaging on-brand content
· Work with Retail and Ecommerce teams to optimise sales from your campaigns
· Identify new avenues and channels to connect with our fans
· Proven experience in digital campaign marketing in a B2C environment
· Solid experience conceiving and executing Email Campaigns in Mailchimp
· Experience using other Email marketing platforms
· Strong understanding of audience segmentation for email
· Use audience targeting to build Facebook Ad campaigns
· Highly analytical with a data-driven approach
· Basic HTML skills and experience editing email templates
· Experience using marketing scheduling tools & social platforms for business
· Excellent fluent English
· Ability to write fantastic copy for digital channels, writing copy for blog articles, social media posts and support social media executive.
· Experience using Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Bronto, Google Analytics, Facebook & Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter, Wordpress, JIRA, Photoshop
· Experience working brand-side in a close-knit business
· Interest in fashion and/or footwear
· Hands-on attitude with a sharp retail/sales mind
· Strategic planner with end-to-end approach
· Excellent interpersonal skills to draw out the best in colleagues and key stakeholders
· Highly knowledgeable with a strong level of confidence and responsibility
· Experience managing and working with external agencies
The role is advertised on a contract basis, full-time for one year as maternity cover. The role also has a high potential to develop into a permanent position after the one year term. Salary based on experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your application with your CV, availability, salary expectations and a cover letter demonstrating how you will be the most perfect fit for this role.