We are looking for a talented Client Manager to join our team at Eukleia.
The role of Eukleia’s Client Manager is to discover opportunities with major blue-chip organisations and manage the development of new opportunities within key existing client relationships. Your mission is to help clients identify how they can achieve their business objectives by removing the barriers which may prevent them from doing so. The Client Manager adds value at all stages of the buying journey and identifies the potential value a client will gain from engaging with Eukleia and understand what it is to be a ‘trusted adviser’ to their client.
This is a pivotal role and you will work closely with the Learning Technologies Group Sales Director and colleagues across the LTG business/subsidiaries including LEO, Peoplefluent and Preloaded collaborating on global new business opportunities and existing client accounts. You will report to the Head of Client Solutions.
Eukleia’s strategy is to work with a manageable number of contracts with a deal size of between £50k and £250k+ to deliver sales of £750k in the first year.
Core sales responsibilities in the first twelve months will include;
- Lead generation – being a thought leader and generating new leads – either with new products into existing markets or the same product into new or extended markets. Supporting our dedicated lead gen resource in any materials, contacts and thought leadership for lead gen strategy, capitalising on your existing network and growing Eukleia’s business through this, driving ideas for future events – shaping content, CRM pre, during and after, keeping the database up to date and expanding it all the time
- New business – getting value into Eukleia’s pipeline with an actual realised revenue target in the first calendar year. This means hitting the ground running within the first four to six months – therefore coming with ideas on how to progress new and substantial leads into the current pipeline.
- Recommendations/pitches to clients – meeting clients, going native to encourage better understanding and improved relationships, collaborating with Eukleia team on written recommendations, high level needs analysis.
Core account management in the first twelve months will include;
- Full strategic understanding of client deliverables and ownership of all deliverables across the account
- Maintenance and development of client relationships to ensure you are a trusted partner to the client (rather than just a supplier)
- Lead and build strong working relationships with third party internal colleagues within bid team, Legal, Marketing, LTg subsidiaries/business units to ensure proposals are aligned and delivered to campaign strategy
- Transition new business accounts efficiently and effectively into the business. Build knowledge on new client, read through strategy and pitch documents, ask questions
- Responsible for relentlessly looking for increased revenue opportunities on your accounts and proactively driving these internally and presenting them to the client
- Identifying, developing and converting opportunities within existing client accounts and new business opportunities
- Input, own and understand business financial projections; meet objectives by forecasting requirements, creating opportunity plans and associated action plans to ensure we meet identified projects and maximise every opportunity
- Putting together of all project and scope of work in order to get client agreement, ensuring projects are run profitably, on time and to budget
- Responsible for leading timely yearly retainer negotiations and overall fiscal responsibility for client margin and contribution
Skills and Experience:
- Degree level minimum education
- Five years+ of solutions/consultative sales experience with proven evidence of providing value-based sales arguments to justify high end priced products or services.
- Experience of CRM, ideally Salesforce.
- Ideally would have held a senior manager’s role with P&L responsibility.
- Ideally an active role in the service delivery world – financial services would be a bonus and/or an understanding of how best to maximise customer contact and experience through direct channels (face-to-face, telephone, email, online, SMS). Desirable experience of selling consultancy.
- Business Acumen/Financial Understanding: The ability to understand finance at P&L and Balance Sheet Level
- Social Selling advocacy and adoption primarily via LinkedIn
- Understanding, influencing and shaping Customers’ Needs: The ability to practise what Eukleia preaches in deeply understanding client needs to help identify the ideal client with the right set of capabilities and Eukleia services
- Insight creation: the ability to educate the client through personal experience and to offer a strong business POV
- Building Solutions: To work creatively in the team to build solutions to satisfy the clients needs through Eukleia and LTG group capability and services
- Target Driven: To be single minded in achieving the quota agreed with the Sales Director
- Virtual Team Management: The ability to coordinate and manage a team involved in a project. These people will not be direct reports and may well work for the client. Or an appreciation of matrix management
- Impact and Influence: The ability to persuade clients and internal staff at Eukleia that a solution is worth pursuing
- Business Planning: Operating portfolio and client business plans aimed at achieving target
- Communications: Outstanding verbal, written and formal presentation presence
- Be responsible for thinking outside the box and bringing insightful and relevant info to the development
- Check creative output for alignment to client’s business objectives and ensure this is key in the presentation of that work
At Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Eukleia was first established in 2005, and has gone from strength to strength as a specialist Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) training consultancy ever since. Eukleia has offices in both London and New York, catering to an international clientele, including many of the world’s leading banks.
Our capabilities cover all aspects of training, from initial course design through to delivery and assessment. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc, we create engaging and accessible learning, partnering with our sister companies where appropriate to offer a wide variety of training solutions, including classroom training, e-learning courses, videos and games.
For more, visit eukleia.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.