Digital Manager (Maternity Cover: 8 months)
Equator Learning designs, manages and markets innovative, unique, English language and multilingual online training courses and portals. The company distributes these products globally to travel and leisure industry users. It works continuously with clients and partners to deliver innovative online sales and marketing support tools through client specific sites and through its own portal: Travel Uni.
The purpose of the role is to manage the creation of websites by a small team of developers, fulfilling clients’ developing needs from a catalogue of existing products and to develop new products and enhancements, rapidly.
The role will involve developing relationships with clients, fulfilling their website training requirements, managing website content/usability and troubleshooting. This is a hands-on role that will require someone that is enthusiastic, committed to customer service and is willing to work in a fast paced, innovative and creative role.
- Manage and maintain the Equator Learning website
- Manage and maintain the Travel Uni website
- Initiate and manage client training sites
- Manage the UK and International development and content support staff
- Liaise with clients and business partners
- Project planning
- Work within budget parameters
- Communicating errors and improvements to IT Team
- Reply to emails and phone calls from clients and site users
- Input content into client sites
- Arrange and conduct training to clients on LMS use
- Communicating and acting on system down issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working within a digital role
- Experience in managing projects
- Attention to detail and organisation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Survey Monkey, Wordpress and Photoshop
- Basic HTML skills
The role is remote, with occasional travel to Horsham (head office) and London (client meetings).