Flexxable.com, a Digital Lead Generation Training Company, is seeking a Content Strategist based in Hove, East Sussex to join its expanding team. You will receive many exciting benefits such as gym membership, £750 per year training allowance, Apple Music or Spotify, bonuses, yearly exotic team trips, a generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
Late 2018 we launched our online course, teaching other agencies how to grow a lead generation agency, based on what we have learnt from running our lead generation agency Flexx Digital. We experienced massive growth in 2019 and currently have around 300 active students.
As the company content strategist your duties will be to:
1. Help grow our YouTube Channel (training provided).
2. Take the business owner’s (Dan) video content and turn them into engaging blog posts on wordpress.
3. Distribute above videos to various social media platforms, with accompanying copy.
4. Creation of viral pieces of content (search our blog for ‘The Snowball Strategy’ to see what we mean) with guidance from the team.
5. Creation of direct response marketing material.
6. Creation of video scripts for paid YouTube ads.
7. Updating our course content.
8. Help deliver monthly webinars.
9. Stay on top of the latest marketing news and trends, then implement.
10. Carry out deep dive statistics and extrapolate analytics to measure engagement and results, adjusting and adapting your strategy to drive more revenue for the business.
11. Identify new avenues and channels to connect with our fans.
Applicants with little or no experience will be considered... however if you will have the following skills and experience then even better:
1. Ability to write fantastic copy for digital channels, writing copy for blog articles and social media posts.
2. Direct response copywriting skills are a bonus.
2. Experience within a similar role demonstrating excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
3. Creativity and ability to recognise and adapt messaging to core customer needs.
4. An excellent communicator, both written and spoken with an ability to convey messages to multiple audiences cleanly and effectively.
5. Should possess a good knowledge of email marketing, search engine optimisation, online advertising and social media.
6. Must have the ability to manage projects, organise information and deliver on deadlines.
7. Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects at any one time.
8. Strategic, analytical and creative thinker who is ready to learn.
9. Confident in presenting ideas, solutions and developing relationships with other thought leaders.
10. Comfortable hitting daily deadlines.
11. Interest in the online education industry.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, however you shouldn't let that hold you back!
We are after someone who can get 'stuff' done fast, and then ask for more.
Flexx Digital / Flexxable is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
To apply, email your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Flexx Content Strategist job', along with two paragraphs on why you would be a good fit for the job. For a bit of fun, in the 3rd paragraph, tell us three famous people you would like to have dinner with, and why!