- Make Real
- Brighton, UK
- £20,000-25,000 depending upon experience
- eLearning, Project Management, VR / AR / Mixed Reality
- Contract Type
The team at Make Real are pioneers, explorers and innovators. Our purpose is to inspire, immerse and enable people to grow. We make virtual reality experiences, augmented reality apps, collaborative ‘serious games’ and other tools that foster behaviour change and encourage deep learning. We specialise in creating virtual, augmented and mixed reality applications for learning and entertainment. For over 10 years we have been designing, developing and delivering gaming, education and commercial applications for a wide range of clients and sectors. Over the last four years we have been working closely with the current generation of commercial and consumer-ready VR and AR hardware. Covering a wide range of sectors, we produce industry-leading learning solutions for some of the world’s largest organisations, including Honda, EDF Energy, Vodafone, Lloyds Banking Group, Porsche, McDonald’s and many more.
About the Role
We are looking for an organised individual to join our Production team, supporting the Head of Delivery and Project Leads with key project management activities:
- Set up and attend internal team meetings, such as daily stand ups, kick off meetings, and end of project reviews.
- Maintain the project documentation associated to key project stages.
- Set up client meetings and calls, create agendas and take notes to circulate to the internal project team, and client.
- Produce and maintain project schedules, using Gantt software to track deadlines. Keep project teams and clients up to date of changes.
- Check in with clients to ensure their actions are on track.
- Set up sprint planning sessions, working with the project team to agree in-project priorities.
- Monitoring activity within the project ticketing system (JIRA) – used to allocate project tasks to project team members.
- Track and communicate project risks and issues to internal stakeholders.
- Assist with scheduling the team onto projects using an online resourcing tool.
- Assist with monthly reporting on project team capacity.
- Assist with booking of freelancers for video shoots and audio recording.
- Comfortable and confident with multi-tasking;
- Practiced in time management;
- Considerate towards excellent customer experience;
- Recognises the importance of attention to detail;
- Honest and approachable demeanour;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages;
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities;
- Excited and motivated to continually develop your expertise in digital learning products, serious games and emerging technologies.
Why Work for Make Real
- Health care plan and pension contributions
- Positive fostering of healthy work/life balance
- Energetic growth company at the start of greater things
- Decade of experience and recent investment provides stability
- Innovation and emerging technology key to our success
- Challenging and exciting development partners and environment
- Solutions driven not pushing specific technologies for the sake of it
- Strong advocates of benefits and positive change technology can bring
- Works with local equality and diversity groups to encourage wider inclusion