Do you have a passion for health and want to work for an award winning Integrated Communications Consultancy?
If so, we are looking for an Account Manager to contribute to some of the industry’s most interesting and exciting projects and achieve results within our award-winning team.
Dynamic, creative, resourceful and a perfectionist are all words that spring to mind in the person we are looking for. Basically, a thinker and a doer, someone who will channel their energy into delivering innovative, impactful and integrated solutions that focus on measurable outcomes for our clients.
This will be a demanding and fast paced role but fun and learning are also very much part of the deal. Our multi-disciplinary account handlers turn their talents from everything from traditional media relations to digital communications, stakeholder engagement programmes and all other aspects of integrated healthcare communications. You’ll also be involved in new business activity, contributing to hard-hitting, winning proposal documents and presenting at new business pitches.
- Ideally, you will have agency experience at SAM/AM level. You might also/instead have a broader marketing background within an in-house marketing or communications role
- Ideally you will have experience of working within healthcare although this is not essential
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and a definite self-starter
- You are extremely organised, able to juggle numerous balls at the same time, and take great pride in your work
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible with an enormous amount of initiative
- Team player with ideas and great spirit
- Attention to detail is important
The team you will join
Pegasus specialises in helping their clients have healthy conversations. Built around a company-wide mission to ‘Inspire Healthy Decisions’ we create integrated campaigns across a broad range of sectors, spanning prescription and over the counter medicines through to healthy beauty, food and nutrition, consumer and animal health. We offer a fully integrated suite of services spanning from traditional media relations, social media and digital services, education and disease awareness programmes, experiential/events management and stakeholder engagement.
Hopefully we have you hooked? But if not, we do all this whilst being a short walk to the beach and situated in the heart of bustling Brighton. Our location offers staff a fantastic work life balance and opportunity to build a career in the top consultancy outside the M25.
In return, we’ll reward your talent and efforts with a very competitive benefits package; London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more. You will also be part of the Pegasus team, where our values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is our priority.