- The Progress Film Company
- Dependent on experience
- Business Development, Sales, Video / Content Production
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
We are looking for an experienced Salesperson with a proven track record and an established roster of contacts to promote and obtain new work for our already established brand.
We are looking for someone dynamic, connected and resourceful to become an integral part of our team. The right individual will be a natural networker with great communication skills, plenty of positive energy and the ability to successfully build relationships with a range of clients and partners. We’d want them to share in our passion for what we do and desire to continue to build on the success we’ve achieved.
Full and part time positions are available. Salary and commission structure dependent on experience.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing, working to a fixed financial and client acquisition target per quarter
- Working with directors and account managers to pitch on new work, maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
- Setting up and attending face to face meetings and creative showcases for prospective clients
- Working with other key stakeholders to develop the agency as an authority in our industry, acquiring briefs to be pitched on
- Using your existing network and profile to raise the profile of the company within the industry
- Attending industry events
The Ideal Candidate
• Sales experience in an advertising agency/media production environment would be an advantage
• Experience in a Sales/Marketing environment and an impressive contact list
• A proven track record of winning new work
• Powerful presentation and written communication skills
• An innovative and proactive approach to creating a New Business strategy
• A positive individual with energy and enthusiasm, driven by targets
• An exceptional communicator with willingness to roll up your sleeves when needed and inspire and motivate your team.
Progress is a creative film studio making commercials, content, branded entertainment, animation and feature-length cinema.
Housing a full time roster of directors, producers and animators working for brands worldwide, this unique company model sets us apart. At Progress, every project feeds the next, as we combine our expertise in content for brands with independently produced drama and documentary work.
To learn more about us and the way we work, visit progressfilm.co.uk and follow us on social media @ProgressFilmCo
Please send CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org