- thewealthworks Limited
- Rural location Handcross near Gatwick
- £25k to £35K depending on experience
- Customer Service, IT Support
- Contract Type
thewealthworks is a software house specialising in Investment Management and Accounting Software.
Our Troika and Plus ranges of software are used for a wide range of investment purposes from Trusts to Investment and Fund Management in the UK and Channel Islands, and as far as Mauritius, Malta, Gibraltar and Hong Kong. Our client base includes banks, solicitors, accountants and family offices.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will work in a technical support role and may be asked to carry out some testing. This will include first line support from customer calls and tickets, remote installation and maintenance of the software on customer sites, and there may be limited travel in the UK and Channel Islands.
- Responding to technical support calls
- Linking to clients' computers via remote access
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, networking, and software issues.
- Maintaining good client relations.
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops and laptops.
You must have experience of the following:
- Microsoft desktop and server OS
- Installation and troubleshooting of desktop and asp.net apps
- IIS & MS SQL Server
- First line support and ticketing
- Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Access)
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- release packages for desktop and web apps
- DB optimisation
- Virtual desktops/apps in the cloud
- Any knowledge of accounts production and the accounting process
- A strong sense of client service
- Flexibility, and happy to multi-task, whilst following clear procedures.
- Enjoy working within a small team, and be able to act on your own initiative, as well as enjoying learning new things.
- A good problem solving and investigative skillset.
- Be able to communicate instructions and outcomes clearly and precisely to others.
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle. Unfortunately our offices are inaccessible to those using public transport.