- Flames N Games Ltd
- £8.50 per hour
- eCommerce, Design / Creative, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
Flames N Games are looking for an experienced and highly motivated eCommerce assistant to join our friendly team in Newhaven.
We're one of the UK’s leading Circus & Juggling manufacturer and retailers providing a range of professional performance equipment and skill toys throughout the UK, EU and beyond.
As the eCommerce assistant, you’ll be an integral part of the e-commerce team. You’ll work closely with other members of the team to drive the business’s commercial success.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maximizing company sales through the creation of enticing and engaging product listings on our various selling platforms ie website, amazon eBay.
- Responsibility of all product photography – Using Adobe Photoshop (Or any other program you have expertise on) you will create high-quality professional product images, advertising banners for our website's home page and social medial pages.
- Daily maintenance of our selling platforms to ensure the correct listing of products, offers and content are all up to date.
- Daily management of the company’s social media presence, ensuring posts are scheduled regularly across the week.
- Creation and distribution of the monthly newsletter.
- Maintaining the company website, ensuring all banners, home page and product pages are informationally correct and eye-catching to any potential customers
- Assisting our customer service and administrative teams with daily order processing, customer emails, stock management and any other ad hoc administrative tasks the are necessary.
- Well organised and highly motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven commercial environment
- A keen creative with a natural flair for product design
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communicator and team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work to clear targets and deadlines
- A punctual, professional, self-motivated and diligent individual able to work under pressure.
- Have acute attention to detail
- Be able to work in a methodical and efficient manner
Technical Skills or Knowledge:
- Experience with product photography
- Experience with Photoshop or other editing software
- Experience with managing several social media accounts
- Excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent ability to copy text and create engaging product descriptions
- Experience working with a Linnworks order system
- Experience with Amazon, Woocommerce & eBay
- Experience in a relevant eCommerce, design or merchandising role