Digital Marketing Manager
- Totara Learning
- Brighton, UK or Wellington, NZ
- eLearning, Web Analysis, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Totara is looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase Totara’s brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and ultimately sales.
Our digital channels include search engines, social media presence, various company websites, and online advertising. While all marketers today involve digital marketing to some degree, we need a specialist who brings ownership and focus in key areas.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, confident in their abilities and possess a growth mind-set. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with their colleagues and the leadership team to fully understand Totara’s business objectives and contribute to the strategy development process.
- Plan and execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage marketing automation with HubSpot including lead nurturing efforts and re-marketing.
- Manage the creation of landing pages and other conversion opportunities.
- Manage the company website, its evolution and performance, with a focus on search engine optimization and the visitor’s experience.
- Coordinate with our content marketing team on the scope and direction of content creation.
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Focus on analytics and insights, reporting on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, and other online platforms.
- Manage/oversee our social media presence, harnessing the full resources available across our internal team and partner network
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments (e.g. (A/B testing)
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed. QA work performed by vendors and agencies across multiple environments (development, staging and production).
Skills and educational requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field
- Track record of success in a digital marketing role.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Experience with marketing automation (expertise with HubSpot a distinct advantage).
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an orientation for learning and continuous improvement.
For further information about working at Totara see: https://www.totaralearning.com/about/careers