Head of Marketing
- ISMS.online (Alliantist)
- Up to £70k basic + bonuses & share options
- Business Development, Data Analysis, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Hyper-growth global cyber security SaaS business - protecting and growing organisations across the world.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and energetic multi-channel marketer to lead, develop and drive the global B2B marketing strategy for our fast-growing cyber security SaaS compliance software, ISMS.online. Operating in one of the most exciting SaaS markets globally ISMS.online already has customers and partners coming inbound from all over the world.
Marketing is absolutely central to the organisation as we primarily generate international demand through our content led SEO focused website and social communications. In addition, we enjoy increasing success through a growing number of partners who work inside and alongside our ISMS.online software.
As a result of our recent successes with ISMS.online we have recently completed a fundraising. That investment is being focused on growing the team and putting in place the sales and marketing infrastructure for the next phase of success. This unique opening will allow the Head of Marketing to build an imaginative, enthusiastic and commercially focused team that helps make ISMS.online a leading global player in the markets we choose to serve.
The role is very much targeted towards a hands on ‘player manager’ with the right balance of getting work done yourself whilst managing the team too. You’ll not only rely on your own skills and experiences as a healthy budget is being made available for talent and campaign development to supercharge the growth of the business.
The overarching business strategy is already in place, so this is all about aligning marketing resources for the execution and achievement of results quickly. As the right person for this role you will be confident to lead and deliver without needing to call on outside advisors for ideas. You’ll focus on the things that matter for lead generation and business development now. Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), amongst others, is a key metric for success so you’ll be sensible to avoid wasting investment and get an excellent return on resources. Spending time on areas that are likely to generate early ARR benefit will be exciting for the kind of marketer we are keen to hire.
At heart you are a passionate communicator with a strong background of content development and powerful communications that inspire people to act. You’ll also have great experience in direct and partner channel B2B activity, probably having been heavily involved in partner communications programmes in the past. You will be an expert marketer that is data driven and commercially astute. You know what good looks like for persona and user behaviour, SEO, CRO, design and other marketing capability too and are more than happy to get ‘on the tools’ when needed. The wider team will take confidence from your experience, leadership and direction, and you’ll epitomise the hunger and desire to win that we want from the whole organisation not just the marketing team.
Reporting directly to the CEO and founder you will be at the heart of the business, so as well as getting the chance to shape your own team and future, you will play a pivotal part in the growth of the business.
You’ll be personable, a team player and willing to participate at every level. Whatever your age you’ll be business goal oriented and have a real drive reflected in your work and play as the high performing culture we are developing is a fundamental foundation for scaleup success. You’ll also be excited by the longer term rewards that come from growing a successful business and are prepared to work hard to achieve the results. In summary you are a winner and know what that looks like, what it feels like and can quickly assess it and develop it in others too.
Skills & Experiences:
- The most important aspect is that you are a passionate, ambitious and hardworking marketer who knows how to drive lead generation and achieves digital engagement
- A min 5 year background in multi-channel B2B marketing ideally within a technology high growth focused business, ideally SaaS and compliance
- A track record in marketing campaign management that delivers against high growth targets whilst delivering the brand message across appropriate marketing channels
- Experience of delivering partner programmes and communications into the channel
- Strength and depth in content development whether headline messages and CTA, lengthy whitepapers or technical articles for SEO results
- Able to generate PR and already has exposure to the key networks and media outlets that would be interested in our stories
- A confident presenter and comfortable to perform on the smallest and biggest of stages
- Excellent stakeholder management and commercial awareness, including absolute confidence in the SaaS metrics that affect marketing and business success
- Data driven with a background in marketing reporting and analysis
- Strong background in a relevant discipline and can show ongoing professional development with up to date credentials that back it up
Salary, package and benefits will include:
- Attractive base salary up to £70k based on experience (full time)
- Additional bonuses and awards based on individual & organisation performance
- Opportunity to get share options in future
- Company pension contributions
- 28 days holiday, increasing up to 34 over time
- Cycle to work scheme applicability
- Childcare vouchers
- Onsite parking
- Office beverages
- Socials, run club and other team events
- Casual dress
This is a Brighton based fulltime role and recruitment is subject to relevant security and screening checks. In applying for this role you give us permission to process your personal data for the purpose of recruitment evaluation.