Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
Hyper-growth global cyber security SaaS business - protecting and growing organisations across the world.
If you're obsessed with customer journey, seamless user experience and optimising the conversion rates of website visitors, this is a challenge you'll enjoy getting your teeth stuck into. We are looking for a highly talented conversion specialist who will relish the challenge of optimising the multiple user journeys on our website and (in future) with email marketing, resulting in more and better qualified marketing leads in the sales funnel.
You will spend your time understanding then developing how prospective customers and partners interact with our site, and ensure they get the information they need to become the right sort of enquiry into our sales team when they are ready to act. You’ll also be great at developing user pathways as they go through the conversion funnel.
You will be passionate about personas and user behaviour analysis, eager to take our current work to the next level of maturity. You’ll have a strong grasp on data, hypothesis testing and prioritising changes using a ‘test and learn’ approach. You’ll be using your experience and the extensive data we have already from a high performing SEO driven website to identify how user experience can be improved and make recommendations for changes. You will also make the changes, tweaks, run A/B and MVT techniques and be well equipped with knowledge of the tools and processes for achieving fast and effective results.
Whilst you’ll also be confident on using wordpress, experienced on landing page design, calls to action and other effective conversion techniques, you don’t need to be a copywriting specialist or a graphic designer per se. You will work closely with our broader marketing team when there is a requirement for extensive words or imagery changes and be a great team player as well as very capable working alone.
Whilst business development and marketing takes priority for this role there will also be an opportunity to work with the production and operations team in sharing knowledge and best practice conversion techniques for optimising the ISMS.online user experience too.
You will have a relevant academic background and be commercially competent to demonstrate how the work makes a difference for the business. Staying up to date with the evolving world of CRO and how it fits into the overall digital marketing arena is also a prerequisite.
This is a new role in a fast growing, entrepreneurial business, operating in one of the most exciting SaaS markets. The opportunity for growth is significant - we have a fantastic product and we need to right person to help even more customers and partners start to benefit from it. Ideally, you'll have a few years’ experience in CRO, either at a digital agency or client-side and you'll have a real interest and desire to provide the highest quality online user experience. Lead generation CRO backgrounds will also be valuable, so if you think you are up for the challenge then get in touch.
We are a small, passionate, energetic and talented team and we’re looking for a like-minded individual who will also be excited by the longer term rewards that come from growing a successful business.
Skills & Experiences:
- Proven experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation within software sales, ideally SaaS and compliance products
- Experience with testing hypothesis using A/B testing software
- Knowledge of CRO and Analytics tools
- Proven in depth user experience and ability to turn insight into work plans
- MVT (Multi Variant Testing) experience
- Expert in analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable about optimising email for content engagement and deliverability
- Ability to communicate and influence at a Senior level
- Passionate about testing, data, and UX for the benefit of the business.
Salary, package and benefits will include:
- Attractive base salary ranging from £35k to £50k based on experience (full time)
- Bonus based on individual and organisation performance
- Company pension contributions
- Opportunity to get share options in future
- 28 days holiday, increasing up to 34 over time
- Cycle to work scheme applicability
- Childcare vouchers
- Onsite parking
- Office beverages and socials
- Casual dress
This is a Brighton based fulltime role and recruitment is subject to relevant security and screening checks. In applying for this role you give us permission to process your personal data for the purpose of recruitment evaluation.