Pure360 are seeking a Scala Developer to join our Developer team.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain our email suite’s application components built on Scala alongside complementary technologies such as MySQL/MariaD and AWS services.
- Participate our Agile processes to ensure development velocity if optimised and communication is maximised
- Liaise with our technical and professional support teams to deliver bespoke developments to customers and resolve production platform queries
- Keen interest in technology
- Keeps up to date on the latest trends and technology options
- Ability to both contribute ideas and put them into practice
- Able to provide knowledge and suggestions in relation to software design and best practices
- Enthusiastic about the challenge of building a product that supports and encourages our clients in best practice
- Great team-working skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Product development with Scala, SBT and the Play framework
- Working with databases, ideally using Slick
- Using version control platforms (ideally Github)
- AWS services
- SAAS application environment
- Using automated build, test and continuous integration tools
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.