Creative Content & Marketing Coordinator
- The Cafe Racer
- Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- £25k to £28k dependent on experience
- Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR, Video / Content Production
- Contract Type
The Café Racer has been the leading UK supplier of motorbike gear for over 10 years. Our products take you safely on your journeys but also look great off the bike. Our style can be described as classic, café racer, bobber, brat style custom and scrambler but we don’t define or take ourselves too seriously! We continually search for products which we and our customers will love from great, well respected brands like Belstaff, Bell, Hedon and Barbour to name a few. Based in Shoreham-on-Sea we have a thriving Internet business along with a small, but welcoming Store where we encourage people to visit, have a coffee and chat bikes.
We are seeking a Creative Content Coordinator who can originate exceptional, engaging and innovative content (design, photo, video, copy) for regular promotional campaigns via email and across all social media platforms. Building brand awareness, engaging with our community with authority and in our unique style along with driving Sales with a passion and integrity.
- Create, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns in line with Sales Forecasts.
- Achieve (exceed) Sales targets with appropriate ‘call to action’ promotional activity.
- Contribute and support the brand development, voice, image & words.
- Bring in fresh formats and ideas to ensure our portfolio, brand and business are represented in an exciting and fresh way.
- Stay familiar with the industry trends and competition, identifying any strategic opportunities.
- Develop and own all social media engagement activities to build sales, reach, community and develop our brand presence across all channels.
- Attend and participate in industry activity as a representative of the business.
- Working closely with our Digital Partners with search marketing & conversion rate optimisation.
- Create regular reports and analysis on campaign performance, including paid campaigns.
- Support the Digital Team in daily duties, managing Website content through CMS. Setting up promotional codes/campaigns. Loading products and inventory management, creating unique pages and content including blog posts with appropriate keyword research, sourcing imagery for new products, copywriting, troubleshooting website errors and producing graphic content.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Proficient in AdWords, Analytics, Google Business, Tag Manager, Search Console
- Keen photographer with good working knowledge and experience of Adobe Suite
- Video filming & presenting skills along with experience with Premiere Pro and Illustrator an advantage
- Good creative judgement and copy-writing flair
- Experience within a Retail environment (bricks or clicks)
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Social PPC campaigns
- Creative copywriting
- Content creation
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Happy to muck in and be part of a small, close Team
- A passion for motorbikes!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £25k to £28k (dependant on experience)
- Meaningful Annual Bonus
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 per year (maximum 5).
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking