Xperta is an exciting technology start-up designed to change the way legal professionals instruct expert witnesses.
We are revolutionising the expert witness industry through new technology and an in-depth understanding of the courts and legal professionals.
We believe that we can make this better both for the professionals working in the industry and the people that they serve.
We also like to think big and have a vision to become a key healthcare and professional services provider to the insurance and business sectors.
To radically change this sector of industry, we need innovative and disruptive marketing to drive our growth to the next level.
It's an exciting time to take the leap, roll up your sleeves and get stuck into this start-up adventure.
Could you be the driving force behind a small company with big opportunities for growth?
We are looking for an ambitious can-do individual with the ability to develop a clear vision for Xperta's overall marketing strategy.
You will need:
- A creative imagination to think laterally about how to maximise our market impact
- A technological understanding to identify and implement a marketing technology stack to drive growth and minimise churn
- Proven success in a senior marketing role with 5 or more years of experience (or impressive evidence for why we should consider you if this is not the case)
- Experience working within an ambitious start up (preferably within technology/software)
- Innovative approach with a data-driven focus on results
- Experience in supporting and driving a brand through rapid growth phases. Both as a thinker and as a doer. If you're past the doing stage, don't apply.
- Proven track record in driving client acquisition and brand growth
- A team player with proven experience in managing a team
- Hands-on recent experience with the full marketing tech stack including database management and reporting
About the role
We are looking for a multi-skilled individual with both design and marketing skills to:
- Lead the ongoing marketing strategy
- Email marketing projects; acquisition and retention, utilising data segmentation
- Write content for diverse industry groups
- Manage social media strategy and accounts
- Graphic design using Adobe to manage the brand
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and marketing reports to monitor outcome reports Analysing various metrics to inform marketing initiatives
- Support business development projects including web platform improvement
- Oversee the brand presence at exhibitions and conferences
Essential skills and experience:
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Exceptional content writing skills
- Email marketing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Experience managing complex CRM processes including automation and segmentation
- Graphic design for email, print and digital advertising
- Effective use of social media and paid digital marketing
- Managing and reporting on marketing budget
- Proven track record in B2B environment
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience marketing an online platform and/or tech start-up
- Experience working with Zoho software suite
What we can offer you:
- Salary £30,000 per annum
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression in line with company growth
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Pension plan
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would be an amazing fit for the role.
Include details of your current salary package (to be verified if successfully shortlisted).
Agencies not to respond at this time.