JOB TITLE: Recruitment Coordinator
LOCATION: Brighton, UK
FUNCTION: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Recruitment Director
What We Need:
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help us with the daily organisational tasks that keep our recruiting function running like clockwork. This is a chance to get your foot in the door and learn the ropes from an experienced recruiting team (based out of Brighton and Czech). Keep us organised, host our candidates when they come to meet our teams, give them the best impression of Hangar 13, and learn about the games business from the inside out.
What You Will Do:
- Assist Recruiting Department with administration of processes and procedures
- Schedule interviews globally (on-site, phone and zoom) using MS Outlook with candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinate global travel arrangements for candidate interviews as well as Recruiting events
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting database.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting and on-boarding activities as needed
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to expense reports, data entry, data reporting etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Host candidates while they are on site for interviews and leave them with a lasting impression of Hangar 13
- Travel to and support job fairs or other recruiting events when needed
- Write, copy, and post jobs to Taleo or career sites as needed
- Assist & support Recruitment Director with tasks as required
- Perform other duties as assigned, including special projects
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- 2+ years’ related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities, & manage workflow, completing projects on or ahead of schedule
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Very proficient computer and internet user. Very strong skills on Microsoft Office Suite particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Acute attention to detail, including strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals and cultures at all organizational levels
- A strong customer service approach, putting candidates and Hiring Managers first
- Prior work experience in a Recruiting or HR organization is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems/databases such as Taleo or Greenhouse is a huge plus.
- Passion for Video Games
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is the internal 2K development studio behind the award-winning Mafia III. The studio is comprised of industry veterans drawn from a diverse range of studios, who have collectively shipped hundreds of titles across a wide variety of genres. Though we hail from all over the world, and our backgrounds are wildly different, one thing binds us all together – the belief that “Every Player’s Story is Unique.”
Hangar 13 is based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic).
We work collaboratively across our 4 locations to develop games as one global team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work on big-budget, AAA console in a diverse and inclusive environment!
Located just 45 minutes via train from London, Brighton is one of the UK’s most diverse and downright interesting cities. Sat right on the south coast of England, the city is home to a vibrant creative community and is known as an easy-going and tolerant place to live and work. Brighton is home to Victorian piers and palaces, brightly coloured stucco homes and a 5-mile long shingle beach which becomes a post-work social hub during the summer months.
Onsite amenities inside our state-of-the-art Brighton studio include a fully equipped kitchen, games room, gym (with showers) and our very own bar. We’re a 30 second walk from Brighton station.
Please mention you found this job on the Wired Sussex Jobs site.