Unity’s Customer Success Organization is looking for self-driven, passionate relationship builders with the innate ability to solve hard problems. Nothing excites you more than working in a fast-paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be a key promoter of our development solutions, with a focus on ensuring successful adoption and value realization for our midmarket & small enterprise customers. The Midmarket Customer Success Team is a new team within our fast-growing Customer Success organization, so you will have the unique opportunity to make a big impact at scale. You are expected to work alongside our support, sales and product teams to ensure a unified customer experience. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
The Customer Success team embodies all Unity values to deliver an exceptional customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold. A curious, eager-to-learn mindset will serve you well.
- Drive retention and growth among your book of accounts by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Serve as a trusted advisor, becoming an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users (complimentary or paid) solutions and services that may add value to their current situation
- Ensure that customers move swiftly and positively through the customer journey, promoting feature adoption where appropriate
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and identifying opportunities for deeper engagement
- Analyze customer behavior patterns, discovering and acting upon insights that proactively improve retention, prevent failure, and reinforce the success of our customers
- Be the voice of our midmarket customers, funneling customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps
- Demonstrated track-record of supporting customers with SaaS products - you may have held one (or more) of the following titles: Customer Success Manager, Client Outcomes Manager, Technical Account Manager, Onboarding Specialist)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with a large portfolio (50-100) of customers, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Understanding of software and/or game development process (C#, Unity Editor, game development)
- Familiarity with customer success metrics: NPS, Customer Satisfaction and Time-to-Value
- Capable of delivering persuasive presentations to customers and stakeholders
- Industry experience (Games, Software Production, Architecture, Engineering)
- Working knowledge of Gainsight and Salesforce
- Unity experience
- Previous experience working in a remote,distributed team
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Please mention you found this job on the Wired Sussex Jobs site.