Enter Gallery is looking for an E-Commerce Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing all e-commerce operations on a day-to-day basis. Proactively identify opportunities and trouble shooting where necessary.
Working as part of an energetic, friendly, can-do team we believe in a collective and cooperative spirit.
We strive to be our best and to lead by example, educating, sharing with the community and being responsible business leaders.
We have high environmental aspirational and are working towards being a B-corporation.
The Key Skills and Experience:
- 2+years experience in a similar role
- Deliver our premium brand experience across our website and all digital channels
- Drive revenue growth online
- Implement marketing strategy and ensure it is aligned across all channels, working with our marketing assistant and artist liaison
- Proactively diagnose issues as and when they arise.
- Create paid search strategy in-house or with an external agency
- Produce and analyse Google Anayltics reports to make strategic improvements to the site
- Create expert hands-on editorial SEO content and copywriting across all digital channels
- Work with the development agency to make improvements to the site within a budget
- Drive growth of the mailable database
- Working with our Marketing Assistant and work alongside the Customer Care team and Artist Liaison.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays rising to
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff discount
- We work with an energy guru to be open, recognise blockages and be present for work.
- A super friendly team to work with !