Project & QA Manager
- Future Visual
- Brighton / remote
- Project Management, VR / AR / Mixed Reality, Testing / QA
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term, Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Project & QA Manager with experience in either games development or real-time 3D applications, who is excited to work with a passionate team building the future of immersive collaboration. You will be responsible for the management of multiple projects and some QA experience is highly desirable.
- Can track and articulate project dependencies across all stakeholders through the use of Gantt charts or other visual project planning software.
- Can build QA documentation for session testing and bug tracking.
- Is able to build a project plan for a remote team that meticulously details the content of work packages and time spent on those work packages against budget.
- Manage the project – which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget.
- Carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time.
- Implement any necessary changes throughout the process.
- Compile weekly reports to document project status.
- Close the project – including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
- Has experience of working with Unity based projects.
- Familiar with Favro.
- Scrum or Agile certified.
- Has knowledge of content pipelines for art and audio.