Emteq is a young, exciting business growing fast, a real innovator creating ground-breaking technology for behavioural research, using wearables, biometrics and cutting-edge machine learning to track and understand not just what we do, but why.
We are creating a platform that can affect all of our lives for the better, with impact in healthcare, business and entertainment. We are constantly looking for smart, passionate people to join our team. Emteq is a diverse company with varied backgrounds, and working with us will allow you to stretch your capabilities and have real impact in the world.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Unity Developer to join our team of talented developers mainly based in Brighton. As a Senior Unity Developer, You will be working on the production of a series of VR focused Telehealth solutions as well as helping us develop an SDK to enable 3rd party developers to easily integrate our biofeedback-enabled VR technology with their applications. You will be working closely with small team of hardware and software engineers, Unity developer and designers, taking part in the full development process, from feature design to implementation and launch.
- 5+ years using Unity and C#
- Ability to write well-structured code
- Familiar with optimisation for mobile devices, specifically Android
- Experience in using Git source control
- A team player, motivated by personal responsibility and ambitious scope
Great to have
- Good eye for UI
- Networking in Unity for multiplayer experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience in game client development is a plus
How to apply
- Please send the following to email@example.com
- Detailed resume and LinkedIn profile
- Portfolio of work with examples built in Unity
- Cover letter