- Brighton and Hove
- Dependant on experience
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
We are looking for someone who is ready to flex their creative muscles with with the latest technology being used by some of the leading tech companies. We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer with a passion for all things design to join our team of leading experts. There are tons of reasons you’ll love working with us, and below are just a few of them…
Some of the small things we think are a nice touch:
- Competitive pay
- Your birthday off!
- Fun competitions (like those online Zoom quizes)
- Team days out (as much as a day out can happen during an apocalypse)
- Tools to do the job
Front End Web Developer
We have a new spot for a design focussed Front End Web Developer in our office. You will work collaboratively with our team and clients to design and build beautiful, functional and unique websites.
We love to have a creative answer to any problem, so the Front End Web Developer we are looking for will be passionate, agile, dedicated and most importantly, obsessed with gorgeous designs. You will want to be using the best and most recent technologies to deliver awesome experiences.
- Minimum one year of hands-on experience in commercial web development environment
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience developing with PHP/Drupal/Wordpress.
- Knowledge of development for mobile responsive, adaptive and PWA driven websites
- Experience working with external web APIs (JSON, XML and etc)Clear understanding of RESTful API Methodology
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Experience with AWS services.
- Knowledge and experience with other back-end languages.
- Familiar working with Agile/Scrum methodology.