Business Development Executive
- Brighton/working from home
- Business Development, Sales
- Contract Type
We are looking for someone whose sole desire is to strike up relationships and sell. Your passion will be your bank balance and selling technologies which are way ahead of themselves and meet a rapidly growing need.
You will be working directly with the Marketing Director to generate additional revenue, on top of the existing marketing and sales efforts. The salary bracket is what your targets will be, however there is no cap to the level of commission you can generate.
The solution is an easy sell, your targets are more than realistic, we just need the man power to process it.
Aside from the generous commission structure, there are some additional things which may make working with us a bit more fun.
Some of the small things we think are a nice touch:
- Competitive pay
- Your birthday off!
- Fun competitions (like those online Zoom quizes)
- Team days out (as much as a day out can happen during an apocalypse)
- Tools to do the job
- Targetting hitting holidays
What the role really entails:
As recruitment would say 'we have a super hot desk' for someone who is really keen to boost their bank balance and take massive job satisfaction. The solution has been developed over 18 months through various phases and is now rolling out nationally and internationally.
Your job will be to implement our existing sales strategy and sell to our target audience. All inbound leads will need to be qualified by you, alongside the marketing director, and then closed.
We have an existing target list and a strategy for approaching these targets. Whilst part of your role will be cold calling, you will receive training on how to make these warm calls and break down barriers with ease.
- Be super easy to get on with
- Talking needs to be your second nature
- Understand, in its simplistic form, complex technology
- Comfortable tailoring pitch decks to meet client requirements
- How to use conferencing tools such as Zoom and Google Hangouts
- Think on your feet