Unity Technologies is looking for a Solutions Architect with in-depth experience in Salesforce to join us in building a world-class CRM. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with various business stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations to translate business requirements into innovative technology solutions. You are a Salesforce.com technical subject matter expert, have the experience and vision to deliver solutions with a preference of clicks over the code and proven ability to develop solutions to complex business problems utilizing best practices based on real-world experiences.
If you have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, are comfortable interacting with business and technical resources, and can perform professionally in a growth environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with functional teams in Unity, including Sales Operations, IT and other groups across Unity to implement solutions using Salesforce.com
- Convert complex business/functional requirements into detailed and effective technical specifications
- Design and implement elegant technical solutions using industry standard best practices.
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, analyze, maintain and test new/existing functionality which supports internal business units or supporting functions.
- Take ownership of escalated or complex issues or problems and follow through to resolution.
- Lead in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Stay updated on new Salesforce features and functionalities and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Steelbrick CPQ
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to work independently to make decisions regarding the resolution of issues
- Results-oriented and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of the operation and a "can do" attitude
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members and to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to understand business and technical requirements and “speak the language” of the varying stakeholders
- Previous Lightning implementation experience
- Experience with ETL tools, like Mulesoft
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Please mention you found this job on the Wired Sussex Jobs site.