The Project & Content Manager will lead the delivery, day to day management and development of digital projects. This includes customer activations and tactics such as live & on demand webinars, online meetings, event and audience engagement Apps, including interactive touch, VR and AR experiences.
As a Project & Content Manager, you will play close attention to client requirements and suggest the best solutions and technology to help meet their objectives. Excellent attention to detail & process is key.
Your combined knowledge of technology, UX design, digital tactics and project management will help you identify what is and is not possible.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Drive and support the day to day running of projects, managing your own projects and assisting colleagues with theirs.
- Develop proposals and budgets in conjunction with other internal team members and external partners.
- Develop clear specification documents prior to development kick off.
- Align regularly with clients, internal account managers, developers and the onsite delivery teams, you will plan and seamlessly execute projects while keeping everyone up to date with progress.
- Manage development & design resources including development status, specifications, schematics, detailed project plans, time sheets and financial control.
- Maintain regular contact with development & design teams to monitor progress and remove blockages.
- Ability to develop innovative and effective user experiences.
- A real team player, not afraid to take the initiative… we love ideas!
- Build strong relationships with clients, develop briefs, wireframes, technical specifications and business opportunities.
- Manage client expectations by keeping them fully appraised of project progress and aligning regularly.
- Guide the client and additional stakeholders with regard to best practice for all services & solutions.
- Travel internationally to manage project teams & support our clients.
Quality Control and process
- Ensure high quality standards are adhered to, including testing, documentation and release schedules.
- Manage and maintain client content updates via Content Management Systems.
- Manage and maintain security and data privacy standards and protocols.
- Minimum of three years working experience in the role of digital project manager.
- Energetic, ambitious and positive outlook
- Understanding of the principals & technical structure of platform and digitals builds.
- Logical approach to problem solving and technical challenges.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines as per the needs of the event industry.
- Excellent communication skills – this is a client facing role
- Knowledge /use of: Drupal, event apps CMS, Zoom, Trello, networking/ streaming solutions.
Be part of a growing, ambitious culture where you can really make a difference….
Flexible working and Sunny Friday policy
Cycle to work scheme
NHS Top-Up health cash plan
Social and team activities
Lunch and learn and knowledge-sharing ‘innovation showcases’ from colleagues