Marketing and Digital Communications Specialist - Contract
- Home Instead Senior Care
- East Sussex
- c £20 per hours
- SEO & PPC, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Home Instead Senior Care provides high-quality care at home for older people, to enable them to stay living independently and happy in their own homes. Our model of care is award-winning, and our relationship-led approach, and focus on consistency and calls of at least an hour in length, has led to an excellent reputation and client feedback.
East Sussex now contains a number of Home Instead offices, all independently owned but operating under the same franchise model and standards. As they grow, it becomes increasingly important that effective marketing and communications are given a priority in an increasingly competitive market place, to help build the business’s reputations, and four of the offices work together to optimise the effectiveness of their marketing. This role is key to that and will work across the four offices – Brighton, Hove, and Shoreham; Eastbourne; Bexhill on Sea; Lewes and Uckfield. We are looking for an amazing all-rounder to join the team on a contract for at least a year; potential to become permanent.
The objectives of the Digital Marketing and Communications role is to, for the 4 HISC offices:
- Assist with the development of, and co-ordinate, the quarterly marketing plans, including Caregiver recruitment, new Client marketing and PR, in line with Home Instead National Office marketing plans and tools/content, as well as local needs and initiatives.
- Manage the content of the microsites, ensuring content is up to date, newsworthy and current, with effective SEO.
- Assist with the management and updating of the Facebook pages, and possibly other Social Media channels, with the main aim of raising Home Instead’s local profile, and attracting Caregiver enquiries.
- Managing Facebook advertising campaigns, to attract Caregiver enquiries, initially in conjunction with the current local social media marketing agency.
- Develop and manage the Google Adwords campaigns, to maximise cost-effectiveness.
- Planning and managing the internal Caregiver newsletters and other communications, to ensure staff engagement.
- To explore and trial other local marketing initiatives, for both Client enquiries, brand awareness and Caregiver recruitment.
- Manage and develop methods of communicating the successes of all offices with existing clients and networking contacts, for example through the use of electronic or hard copy newsletters or mailshots.
- Work in conjunction with an outsourced PR service to investigate the opportunities within the local media to promote Home Instead and to build relationships with local media outlets and professionals.
- To operate within agreed budgets.