- Black Rock Media
- Brighton & Hove
- BRM PPC Executive
- Web Analysis, SEO & PPC, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Black Rock Media are Digital Marketers who specialise in Digital Advertising. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team based in Hove.
You will report to the Project Manager and work closely on client account and in house marketing efforts.
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Develop and manage paid search campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other ad platforms
- Plan, manage, optimise, and report on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other ad platform campaigns
- Keyword research and grouping, ad copy-testing and performance optimisation
- Set up PPC campaigns and effectively manage/monitor to make sure we are hitting our ROI’s
- Set up a system to track our competitors PPC campaigns and ads
- Identify and monitor search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Report writing as required including web performance metrics
- Attending sales calls/meetings (digitally, telephone and occasional site visits as needed)
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Minimum two years of experience in a digital marketing agency
- Google qualified
- Demonstrated expertise in media strategy, digital media and hands-on execution experience in at least one of: paid search, paid social, display (across multiple markets preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK
We have a number of clients within the education sector so a DBS check will be completed.
In return we offer an enjoyable working environment, (that is super dog friendly!), 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, 2 weeks Christmas closure and we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements.