A Systems Developer to join our Operations team to help design, develop, extend and maintain our software systems. This will include reporting systems based on the existing MIS databases and in-house bespoke systems as we look to extend our current product offering.
You will be responsible for the following
- Maintain existing systems and processes
- To work on new internal projects to support other parts of the organisation
- Help convert the business requirements into solutions by understanding the needs of the business and mapping these as business processes via software system deliverables
- Develop and deploy internal web-based systems capable to delivering operational data reports
- Analysing the requirements for solutions within the business
- Ensuring that simple, supportable and upgradable solutions are deployed and developed
- Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the organisation to build a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives
- Responsibility for documenting clear and concise business requirements
- Producing and maintaining high-quality documentation that supports the needs of the business project functions such as development, sales, marketing and finance
- Preparing, conducting and supporting user acceptance testing and ensuring end-user readiness ahead of ‘go-live’ dates
- Key role in the overall security of our MIS Systems
About Learning People
Being the leading platform for career changers, we provide online education to a global audience. Offering a strong alternative to a university degree; our pioneering approach to fast and effective career-ready education relies on the most up-to-date industry qualifications recognised by employers around the world.
We focus our efforts on high-growth tech sectors of employment market - Cyber security, coding, development, IT, project management, and marketing. Our fast growth over the last 18 months has seen us moving into new global territories.
Our employees describe us as a business truly engaged in what we do. We pride ourselves on success of our students and on being the quality benchmark for career-ready education globally.
Learning People is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- You’re a passionate developer with experience developing solutions
- You are self-motivated and results and achievement oriented to high standards;
- You are able to prioritise work based on scale and urgency;
You ideally have:
- Experience using CRM solutions such as Zoho, SalesForce, Hubspot or Microsoft Dynamics
- You have experience using development language in commercial environments such as Python, C++ OR C#
- You have proven experience of software development within a commercial environment
- Experience of Pen testing
- Experience using Firebase and AppsFlyer
- Previous experience managing cloud-based solutions such as Amazon EC2
Company benefits include
- Growing business with lots of opportunities to progress your career
- Market leader in our field
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Access to our benefits platform which includes discounts on retail, days out, breaks and more
- Competitive annual leave entitlements with an additional day off for your Birthday!