With strong graphical and technical skills and a desire to learn and develop, our Digital Designers create consistently accurate and high-quality digital learning which impact customers across our target sectors.
Responsibilities and duties include
- Working learning designers, graphic designers, marketing colleagues and project managers to deliver the following for both customer and in-house projects:
- Visually-compelling digital learning courses (using the Storyline Articulate 360 and Adapt authoring tools) that champion simplicity, consistency and accessibility.
- Animated videos that convey messages in a simple and delightful way.
- You meet requirements whilst making sure your work fits within budgets and deadlines.
- You participate in team meetings, customer calls and site visits to help gather requirements.
- You share new and exciting ideas with the team.
Who are we looking for?
- A portfolio showcasing projects (documents/presentations/videos/designs/e-learning) you have worked on and delivered.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
- A professional approach and manner.
- Experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro) would be preferred
- Lots of energy and drive.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.