Who we are:
SiyonaTech is a forward thinking bespoke digital learning company with offices in Henley-on-Thames, Brighton in the UK (and home working at the moment!)
With a focus on delivering inspirational high-quality solutions that deliver real change, SiyonaTech has won a number of awards; including 9 Brandon Hall, 4 Learn Tech and 1 LPI award in 2019-20.
The company works on a range of exciting project and technologies including eLearning, Immersive Technologies, Performance Support tools.
About the Role:
SiyonaTech requires a junior project manager to assist with the day-to-day planning and management of projects. The role will include:
- Building strong client relationships and maintaining effective ways of working for each project
- Communicating effectively with clients and the project team to ensure the efficient delivery of reliable, effective and appropriate solutions within agreed timescales and budgets, and to meet client expectations.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling project budgets.
- Planning project schedules and managing resources to complete project tasks
- Managing and communicating with members of the project team to ensure project deliverables are produced on time
- Reviewing design documents and scripts against project objectives and scope.
- Writing project documentation – requirements documents, specifications, cost estimates, progress reports, etc.
- Overseeing quality management on projects
- Communicating with Sales and Marketing to understand and plan for incoming requirements
- Travelling to client sites and SiyonaTech offices internationally as needed
- Working on a variety of projects including eLearning, gamification, Immersive technologies (VR & AR).
The junior project manager will work alongside an Account Manager/Senior Project Manager assisting them with their client projects. It’s an ideal role for someone looking to develop into a Project Manager role.
About the Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the eLearning area, specifically on bespoke/custom projects and a working knowledge of the various aspects of multimedia and digital technologies. He/she will have good inter-personal skills and be a fast learner.
The candidate will have an excellent eye for detail, be very organised and able to handle project deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
He/she will have a high level of integrity and be willing to adhere to our values of happiness and grace, as well as our vision delivering great solutions that inspire change and improve lives.
Fluency in English is essential and knowledge of European languages will be a bonus.
Working at SiyonaTech
At SiyonaTech, we value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career and the opportunity to learn new skills. Our values of Happiness & Grace ensure that we treat our clients, each other and suppliers respectfully and strive for happy outcomes all around. There is a very special culture where everyone is very helpful and it’s like a little family.
The salary for this role is £30,000 to £32,000 p.a. but we flexible depending on the experience level.