We’re a Brighton-based digital learning, and comms agency. We work with big brands to turn their subject matter into compelling digital experiences that drive behaviour change, or deepen understanding around information that’s fundamental to our customers’ success.
We’re looking for a Middleweight UI Designer who is passionate and articulate about their craft. You’ll be working end-to-end on a variety of projects, taking the lead on production in conjunction with the wider design and development team. You’ll work in an embedded and agile fashion, aligned to delivering on signed-off concepts. Due to the current environment, our studio is working fully remotely – confidence to engage and communicate remotely is critical.
We’d expect the following:
- At least 3 years of agency or industry experience
- A refined portfolio reflecting your understanding of modern front-end development methods, a solid grasp of UX principles and a consistently strong visual approach
- Ability to research and craft visual direction
- Highly proficient with Adobe XD
- Experience in leveraging atomic design principles and design systems
- Well-versed across the Adobe Creative Suite of apps
- Ability to articulate ideas, and interchange constructive feedback both internally, and externally with customers
- Experienced using subversion (TortoiseSVN) or other version control methods
- Ability to direct fellow designers in support of your work
- Confident using Windows based systems
How applicants should apply
If you are excited about this role, available now and would love the opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading digital learning providers, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.