We’re a Brighton-based digital learning, and comms agency. We work with big brands to turn their subject matter into compelling digital experiences that drive changes in behaviour, or deepen understanding around information that’s fundamental to our customers success.
We’re looking for a Junior UI Designer who is inquisitive and passionate about developing their craft. You’ll be working end-to-end on a variety of projects, and providing support and flexibility to the rest of the team. Working in an embedded and agile fashion while deepening your knowledge as a designer.
We’d expect the following:
- At least one year of agency or industry experience
- An engaging portfolio that reflects your passion around designing digital solutions, while articulating your understanding of experience and interaction design
- Experience using Adobe XD, or other industry design tools (Sketch, Figma etc)
- Well versed across the Adobe Creative Suite of apps
- Strong team working and communication skills
- Ability to articulate ideas, and interchange constructive feedback within a team
Nice to have the following:
- Fundamental understanding of front-end web development
How applicants should apply
If you are excited about this role, available now and would love the opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading digital learning providers, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.