Unity is seeking a Commissions Analyst to join our growing global operations team. This role would support our internal teams with target setting, commission calculations, data governance and attainment tracking. This role will require coordination across multiple teams; following established protocols, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail and excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Managing Account movements within and across teams
- Ensuring data accuracy in the Sales CRM (Salesforce) system to ensure accurate attainment tracking
- Creation and maintenance of Quota Letters on an ongoing basis
- Working with and supporting Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) team with attainment data
- Coordinate & communicate with Sales Leaders, Sales Ops and FP&A team
- SPIF tracking and management
- Assist in the definition of As-Is processes, identify pain points & implement improvements & automation ideas to maximize process efficiency
- Previous experience in sales, finance, operations or similar role
- Self-Motivated with outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong desire to get things done and demonstrate urgency with small & big initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management and communication skills
- SaaS company experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Xactly
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.