Unity Premium Support is the bridge between our customers and our development teams. Our customers demand highly qualified engineers to keep their projects on track, and they present us with a wide variety of problems which require agile thinking and working skills. Flexibility, curiosity and diplomacy are also needed.
In return we are constantly learning about the latest features of Unity, and get to help nurture some of the most exciting games in development today! We are looking for an experienced console game developer (with Unity or other engines) to join our team in Brighton.This is a permanent position based in the Brighton office. Travel is not required but opportunities are available to attend conferences and visit customers.
- Provide timely and accurate technical support and solutions for games developers working with Unity on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms
- Solve customer problems by collaborating with customers and coworkers via online ticketing or any other appropriate medium
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Unity
- Contribute to the Unity documentation and other resource materials
- Experience deploying, debugging and profiling games on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with either C# or C++
- Willingness to learn new skills and areas of Unity
- Excellent English communication skills, additional languages a bonus
- Experience developing games, apps or simulations with Unity
- Game development experience, in a commercial production environment
- Knowledge of SCM software (Git, SVN, Mercurial, P4) and available external hosting platforms
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.