Unity's Professional Services team is looking for a Project Manager to play a critical role in helping our teams solve customer problems in gaming, automotive, media, entertainment and industrial.
You will work with several different teams to coordinate activities across different customer projects, to continuously improve and adapt development processes to enhance agility and product delivery. We are looking for you to facilitate communication with the customer and ensure that visions are aligned across different disciplines, from art to engineering.
If you're customer-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating complex product pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you.
This role will involve periodic travel to customer and Unity offices, primarily within Europe.
- Ensure alignment across business functions for the correct set up of a new project
- Facilitate cross-discipline communication to unify goals, and ensure timely communication of relevant issues to tech leads
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and tracking progress
- Analyze and address any process bottlenecks in product development pipelines
- Build close relationships with customer teams and Unity's internal R&D teams
- Communicate with external customer teams and partners
- Proactively train yourself to broadly understand the technical capabilities of the Unity Engine
- You are an experienced Producer or Project Manager with at least 1 published title, able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of commercial RT 3D development process
- Excellent organization and oral / written communication skills in English, being able to articulate ideas and precisely document plans
- Customer-focused, professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to quickly come up with a workaround or change course is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and a great team-player
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
- Additional written and spoken language
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.