- Catalyst VR
- VR / AR / Mixed Reality, Design / Creative
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Catalyst is a global immersive technology company. Creating Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 360 Video content, experiences, technologies and platforms. Catalyst have studios in Brighton in the United Kingdom and Sydney and Melbourne in Australia.
We're looking for a 3D Generalist Artist to join the team. They will work as part of the internal art team to ensure our content is delivered on time and to a high standard of quality.
About the job:
You’ll be asked to work on a variety of different assets for a range of brands. Being an enthusiastic and self-motivated contributor is as important as the production of artistically and technically good assets. Ideal candidates will have good communication skills, solid work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Modelling a variety of 3D assets for games, films and apps
- Create textures to style.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Fast and efficient 3D modeler.
- Think creatively about any given task and be able to adapt to style.
- Knowledge of major 3D software packages.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal or other recognised game engines.
- Able to communicate effectively with fellow artists, designers and programmers
- Follow technical guidelines when creating assets.
- Real passion for making game art
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we at Catalyst are working remotely from home to help everyone stay safe in this difficult time, and any new starters will be joining us in this. There will be plenty of opportunity to meet the team, with weekly video meetings for the whole studio, as well as daily huddle meetings.