About the role
Reporting to the Head of Business Solutions, the Project Executive will have responsibility for a portfolio of web and mobile development projects. You will work closely with your clients’ stakeholders and our internal Development, Project and QA teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, on specification, and on budget. You will be the primary point of contact for your clients throughout the project lifecycle.
• Scheduling and managing web and mobile design and development projects – setting and overseeing delivery milestones, feedback loops and the QA and Testing process.
• Managing cross-functional team communications, and leading daily progress stand-ups.
• Building strong client relationships and maintaining effective ways of working for each project.
• Working with the rest of the team to understand clients’ requirements, ask appropriate questions, and come up with the right solutions to meet their needs.
• Organising and attending regular client meetings to review progress and discuss changes.
• Deliver project updates to the Head of Business Solutions in weekly meetings, identifying blockers to overcome, and opportunities to generate further revenue by expanding the scope of work in future project phases.
• QA and testing of web and mobile project updates, providing feedback to internal teams and ensuring its implementation before delivery to the client.
• Writing case studies and attaining positive reviews from your clients on Google and Trustpilot.
The ideal candidate
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and highly organised.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• An analytical mind and enthusiasm for problem solving.
• Able to manage multiple projects, and allocate time effectively.
• A team player with a strong work ethic.
• Assertiveness and confidence to negotiate with stakeholders.
• An open, honest and friendly nature to build relationships with clients.
• A real desire to learn new skills.
• A passion for innovation, and commitment to delivering work to an award-winning standard.
Key skills, qualifications & experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant business or technology subject, and/or experience of a project management role.
• A solid understanding of website and/or mobile app development processes
• Familiarity with agile project management methods.
• Knowledge of CMS, e-commerce, SEO and Analytics.
• Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, and familiarity with project management tools such as Basecamp, JIRA and Trello.
• Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality documents, including proposals, project plans and user guides.
• Strong commercial awareness, to understand how projects impact financial goals.
What’s in it for you?
The sheer variety within our client base, and their unique requirements, will expose you to a range of different industries and technologies. You’ll benefit from an accelerated learning curve, and your experiences on one project will enable you to be more consultative with the next. Senior Management and colleagues will be on hand to offer support whenever it is needed.
You’ll also be exposed to every department of the business, both in the UK and India. There’s no rigid corporate hierarchy so you’ll be learning directly from senior stakeholders. You’ll learn about marketing and product, sales and negotiations, revenue forecasting and budgeting, operations management and much more.
We’ll also put you through a formal project management training course, and certification programme, such as Prince2.
• Basic salary £20k-£25k
• Bonus scheme
• Annual profit share
• 28 days holiday including 8 bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Standard working hours 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday