LOCATION: Head office Littlehampton, West Sussex
REPORTING TO: Digital Marketing Manager
WORKING WITH: Internal: Marketing teams all channels, Ecommerce team, Design Team,
External: Digital agency (UK & International), PR agency, journalists, bloggers, influencers
A creative writer with a love of skincare and a finger on the pulse for all things social, the chitter chatter in our skincare world with the confidence to front our brand awareness plans on all social platforms.
You’ll be a warm, passionate, chatty individual who loves connecting with people. You will be an advocate of Temple Spa Brand, our products, our values and our love of living and breathing what we do. You’ll enjoy working as part of a busy, creative team, but also enjoy the opportunity to use your initiative and manage and develop your own projects.
- Highly motivated, creative and organised with an enthusiasm for connecting with people. Visible passion that shines. A love of customer engagement with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- Attention to detail is key – this role requires a lot of writing so a keen eye for spelling and grammar is important, as well as strong verbal communication skills.
- Flair, creativity and the ability to write in our brand tone of voice
- Strong creative eye with a solid understanding of social media best practice and content
- An inquisitive researching and seeking mind
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of using, running and managing social media platforms and planning tools.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Computer software proficiency
- Customer service skills – delivering excellence is in your DNA
- A passion for beauty and skincare
THE ROLE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage all social media channels, campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase our engagement and customer numbers. Drive customers into the top of our web funnel.
- Management of brand and product social media platforms – generation of all copy and high-quality, engaging content in line with company Marketing calendar and seasonal events. Including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, to enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Create social media marketing strategies and campaigns by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Company Blog management, the planning and the content
- Attend PR, journalist, blogger, influencer PR events for social coverage
- Research and form key relationships with influencers in our space.
- Full knowledge of Temple Spa products, their use, their ingredients, their textures, benefits and results. A product expert and word-smith.
- Contribution to ecommerce / digital marketing product copy where relevant.
- Collaborative working with in-house communications team to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, sponsorship and ad campaigns and all channel messaging.
- Respond speedily and appropriately to customer service issues raised on all social platforms including Yotpo.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions to place temple Spa as an industry expert brand.
- Contribute to the evolution of our company website.
- Provide competitor and gap analysis and identify potential high value collaborations and influencer opportunities.
- Analysis and tracking of social activity and campaigns, always checking how the digital marketing strategy is performing against expectation.
- Audit and analyse social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data to determine efficacy.
- Identify areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Ensure a full grasp and understanding of each of our different sales channels and ensure social campaign initiatives are supportive and relevant.
- STG: Ensure you have an expert level of understanding of and close collaboration with this channel, its needs and how it operates through personal web sites.
- Share all generated initiatives for repurposing across all channels. Including UK, China, USA.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM:
- Work closely with our in-house design and marketing teams to plan the social image and video needs for all platforms
YOU”LL ALSO BE:
- Be a supreme team player, happy to call on the support of others when needed.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Flexible to travel to make PR appointments and events.
- Committed and willing to go the extra distance.
- Trouble shoot & step into any needs of customers and team members.
- Be flexible and amenable to carry out other duties from time to time when requested.
- Understand and fully buy into our company culture and raison d’etre.
- Live, Breathe and love what you do!