Through innovative partnerships with leading universities we expand opportunities for higher education, ensuring success and transforming the lives of our students and staff.
Across the world, there is increasing demand for top quality higher education, with more and more students demanding access to provision beyond their home country. INTO partners with universities in three continents to address this global demand and help transform their international capacity and performance. Since 2006, we have successfully launched partnerships with 22 universities in Europe, North America and Asia. We have enrolled over 67,000 students from 166 countries and now have about 1700 employees, based round the world.
Product Owner - Role and Responsibilities:
As Product Owner you will collaborate with the Digital Marketing and Digital Systems teams to advocate for our customers and the developments that will benefit their user experience of our B2C platform. You will take responsibility for ensuring the backlog is maintained to a high standard to support the integration of internal and external developers.
- Capture work requirements from stakeholders across the business and work with the Product Manager to prioritise the work of highest business value.
- Clearly identify scope of work in releases using epics, user stories and acceptance criteria, supported by wireframes and/or mock ups from our Design team where necessary
- Groom the backlog and prepare tickets for upcoming sprints
- Identify measures of success for each release, to revisit post-release with the Data Analyst
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our internal and external customers' wants and needs
- Attend/drive the full suite of Scrum ceremonies
- Experience working in a Scrum team role in development in Agile metholologies
- Experience of Jiva ticket management
- Experience working in a website development team
- Thrive in a constant stream of verbal and written communication
- Posess strong project management skills
- Experience of the following platforms: Aha, Lucky Orange, Heap, Google Analytics, Trello, Asana is an advantage
- Have Product Owner Scrum Alliance certification
- Right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Enhanced holiday scheme
- Volunteering days
- Wellness Assistance Programme
- Eye test vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Death in Service benefit