This office based role will see you concentrate on the Anti Social Behaviour market for our sales team, to provide research and find opportunities and work alongside the account managers to help drive our sales.
Responsibilities and duties include
- Seeking new business opportunities with particular emphasis on the Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) Market including Local Authorities, Police Forces and Housing Associations
- Ensuring ASB sales are on track with sales goals
- Working independently to secure sales or alongside the relevant Account Manager, working with them to bring them to fruition.
- Creating Customer Gap Analysis with a particular emphasis on the Anti Social Behaviour sector (opportunity identification)
- Informing Account Managers of potential sales opportunities in their area.
- Supporting the sales and account management team ie preparing necessary data or reports
- Arranging appointments with customers and Account Managers
- Provide Quarterly sales report to our product partner
- Manage an ASB contact database centrally (to avoid duplication of contact)
- Work with Marketing to generate leads
- Working centrally from our Southwick Office, answers phone calls, emails and website enquiries from customers and deals with queries as they arise.
- Preparing Contract renewals for existing customers
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
- A professional approach and manner.
- Lots of energy and drive.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Please see the attached document for the full job description and if you think this role is for you, send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com