N.B. This role can be worked remotely but requires min. one day a week at our Brighton offices
Ever wanted to work in the beauty industry and love all things creative and design? This could be your dream role! We are one of the fastest-growing, most impressive brands in the premium nail beauty industry. We have a great sales and growth record and are expanding our team to support our plans for the future.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our young and vibrant company in the heart of the beauty industry. You will lead on all aesthetic and content creation for our three brands: The GelBottle Inc, TGB Academy & Peacci. Including influencing the style, colour, and imagery of our brands and translating this into all marketing channels. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with our Founder and Marketing Director.
With the speed of growth that we are experiencing, the scope of the role is expansive and there is potential progression to expand within the business with global responsibilities of managing our US design team and streamlining our design worldwide as well as building our in house design team in the future.
Duties, responsibilities and required skills:
- Fully responsible for all design elements for campaigns from concept to delivery including product and collection launches as well as input into concept creation
- Design elements may include magazine ads, social content (for our 438k followers), email newsletters, video editing, website updates and banners, event design
- Website design updates to bring in line with our new brand aesthetic
- Updating brand guidelines and adhering to for consistency
- Managing and ensuring that global design is on-brand
- Active participation in NPD and responsible for packaging design
- Constantly finding ways to evolve our brands and keep them looking fresh AF
Experience and knowledge required
- At least 3 years experience at a mid-weight designer level
- Experience, knowledge of or interest in the beauty industry
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator
- A positive, confident and passionate individual who is able to adapt easily when facing obstacles and challenges such as new product launches on short timescales and thrives in a collaborative environment
- Super organised and can manage their own time efficiently
- Knows how to embody a brand and create design work according to that aesthetic
If the above is your dream job, we’d love to hear from you.
Please write a brief covering letter including answers to the questions below and your CV highlighting relevant experience and send your reply to: email@example.com
- What are the three character traits that make you the perfect person for this role?
- What excites you about managing our brand design?
- In 30 words, tell us why your experience and background is relevant to the role?