Come work at the good times factory!
MAG Interactive is a veteran in mobile gaming, with over 280 million total installs made possible by a small but dedicated team based in Stockholm and Brighton. Every game we've released has reached millions of players, and titles such as Ruzzle and WordBrain have been chosen as Best of Google Play and Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached reaching the #1-word game spot in over 100 countries!
This is an opportunity to work with an inspiring team of passionate gamers! The role can be based either in our Stockholm office or in our UK office in Brighton.
You will work with the Wordzee team and provide technical artist expertise within Unity. You should have a breadth of knowledge of the Unity engine in particular within the UI tools. You will work closely with the wider team to ensure that Wordzee utilises awesome effects, animation and is just generally fun to play!
Check out Wordzee here: https://www.maginteractive.com/games/wordzee/
- You will proactively seek out new ways to improve the look and feel of the game elements
- You will have a strong knowledge of Unity tools and editor tools
- You will work closely with the game artist and developers to improve the game
- Keeping up to date with new tools and features in Unity
- Suggest ways to improve processes
- Good at communicating within your team as well as with marketing, server, bi
- Self-motivated and takes the initiative for change and problem-solving
- Team player who appreciates giving and receiving feedback
- Taking part in the full development process
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years using Unity and C#
- Experience of working with Shaders, Particle effects and Modelling
- Ability to write well-structured code
- Experience working in a client-server environment
- Has working knowledge of mobile game development (iOS and Android)
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Fluent in English
- A keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good
- A love for games!
What we offer
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Monthly After works
- Technical Equipment of your choice
At MAG, we love diversity. We encourage all sorts of people to apply!
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 280 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made.
We are all part of a creative, positive, and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top-notch games.
Please mention you saw this on the Wired Sussex Jobs site.