Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we have an exceptional development team creating and constantly evolving our unique technology.
If you want to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation, work within a fast paced, growing start-up, and looking for a career-defining role, then keep reading.
We’re looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to join our fantastic team, you will be working closely with our development team, Data Engineer and CTO to help improve upon our cloud-based infrastructure and to help us scale our rapidly growing business.
You will be working with a great team of experienced people and also be working very closely with the biggest and coolest brands in the UK and globally!
We work as a team to define and drive forward what we want to build and have regular meetings where you'd help shape our future.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Helping transition from ElasticBeanstalk to Kubernetes
- Improve monitoring / visibility of services as we migrate to (and create new) micro-services
- Helping achieve ISO 27001 & PCI DSS
- Improve CI/CD pipelines - integrating our test automation and moving to zero down-time deployments
- Securing, monitoring & developing our AWS infrastructure
- Keeping up to date with new technologies & services that could benefit the Tillo platform
- Knowledge sharing & promoting best practices with the development team
- Cost & performance optimization for the AWS environment
- Helping onboard new team members (minimal)
- AWS - typical services
- Understanding of Kubernetes
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 / PCI DSS
- Useful to know;
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- MySQL / RDS Aurora
- CloudFormation (we define using Troposphere, a Python library)
- Python (our newer microservices & data transfer layers are written in Python)
- Using & supporting Apple Macs (MDM) & Windows (MS Intune)
As well as a fantastic Head Office, Tillo also offers a supportive and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Support for training and development
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable matching