Account Executive, Industry
Unity is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Account Executive to join our team in Brighton. In this role, you will play an important role in our growing Account Executive Sales team, to introduce and sell to both large enterprises and smaller VR studios the Unity tools and services needed to bring their amazing ideas to life. This is an amazing opportunity to help take our market defining product and services to corporate customers across EMEA. Leading by example, you will help us to build an outbound sales engine, along with Marketing, to increase Unity’s adoption in Europe.
- Working with your SDR to develop and manage a sales pipeline of customer leads across the EMEA region and across multiple industries/product verticals - including Automotive, Transportation and manufacturing.
- Consult, educate, and successfully sell Unity’s Pro SaaS and third party bundled products through product demonstrations and customer contact
- Work with our technical pre and post sales team to help inspire and inform your prospects on how Unity can accelerate their digital transformation journey
- Contribute to the team with new ways of outreaching to prospects and bringing innovation to our thinking and processes to achieve success
- Identify new business opportunities within current and new prospect segments
- Work closely with our Program Manager and our Demand Gen team to provide feedback on marketing initiatives and lead profiles
- Contribute with ideas on new content and collateral creation to successfully cold outreach new verticals for the Sales program
- Experience selling technology solutions, in mid-to-long term Sales cycles, to corporate accounts
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent softwares i.e Outreach to build, manage and convert an effective sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and professional English - with an ability to have conversations with individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Passionate about the AR / VR space
- Previous experience with selling SaaS or subscription products
- Working with Sales Engineers and/or Solution architects
- Knowledge of 3D Visualisation products, their usage and solutions for businesses
- Additional spoken/written languages
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.