Developer Support Engineer
Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for game development and monetization. These services complement the core engine software used by developers.
As a Developer Support Engineer for Unity you’ll be the primary point of contact for developers utilizing our services, responding to questions, solving problems and generally ensuring the highest quality of customer experience. Does this sound like you? You are part developer, part investigator, and all about customer satisfaction.
Mobile technology is your playground, and software integration is your favorite kind of challenge; you love it when customers present a wide variety of problems that require your particular brand of agile-thinking and problem-solving skills. New problems every day? No problem -- especially when you don’t already know the answers, because you're happiest when you're learning something new
- Be the first point of contact for technical inquiries from developers, using the Zendesk ticketing system to manage and prioritize issues
- Participate in client meetings as a subject matter expert for technical product details
- Investigate, research, debug, and solve integration problems, interacting with customers and internal development engineers as needed to do so
- Enhance, expand, and develop the documentation, resource materials
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports that detail the issues you are working on
- Recommend product and support delivery ideas
- Travel up to 10% may be necessary
- Unity and C# experience
- Experience with real time 3D and AI/ML
- Customer-facing, Technical Support or QA experience
- Experience with 3D Softwares (Revit, CAD, etc)
- Experience in debugging and profiling
- Coaching or mentoring experience
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.