Senior Product Manager
As the Senior Product Manager, Customer Success Services at Unity, you will be responsible for building the success of Unity’s real-time interactive 3D Success services. Unity’s services business supports some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of verticals including Video Gaming, Entertainment, Automotive, and Construction. You will be key in managing strategy and the development of services offerings for all global support, training and cloud services delivery across Unity’s Engine and Cloud business lines, as well as relationships with Customer Success, Product, R & D, Marketing, and Business Development teams.
The product management of Unity’s products and services includes crafting multi-year roadmaps that grow the revenue of Unity and our customers’ businesses in any vertical, from idea through to delivery.
- Develop a services framework across Unity’s services, defining service principles and a consistent approach to paid vs self-funded models
- Evolve the services and offerings for Customer Success based on a detailed business plan including user, market and competitive analysis
- Ensure that Customer Success service plans support Product plans and vice versa
- Partner with the Product and Services teams to ensure appropriate planning and assistance in enabling Services teams to ramp up to support new products and releases
- Partner with Product to develop strategies to manage major shifts and transitions, e.g. Transition to Data-Oriented Technology Stack, entry into new verticals etc
- Contribute to Unity’s understanding of how its products and services are performing in the market and associated challenges/opportunities for improvement
- Act as the primary point of contact with Product and Customer Success stakeholders globally to ensure that Customer Success are uniformly made aware of the product roadmap, value prop, issues, tips etc
- Experience building, growing and managing customer success services businesses. For example, support services, training services, professional services etc
- Strong background in customer/user experience, customer journeys and adoption programs
- Proven track record in developing service products and successfully taking them to market and capturing new revenue streams
- Experience in creating strategies along with a high-level understanding of the technologies and tactics needed for execution
- Exceptional presentation, organizational, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Knowledge of product life cycle, service lifecycle planning and product management strongly preferred
- Experience in mission critical 24/7 live operation support services
- Deep strategic and operational skill-set
- Ability to drive data-based decisions and business justifications
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.