Junior Frontend Developer
With 18 years of digital development experience, Boxharry specialises in CRM integration, web application development, website design and development and Umbraco support. We work right in the heart of Brighton with organisations of all sizes to bring their digital applications to life and support them during their lifecycle.
We are seeking a Junior Frontend developer with a good eye for design to work with our Head Frontend Developer on various projects. Working in a small studio, you will be a strong team player with good communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
We would like to meet someone who has the drive, energy, and enthusiasm to smash this role and in addition, is seeking a long-term career opportunity.
- Recent graduate in a relevant field or at least 1 year of front-end experience
- Good eye for design
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and deliver in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Umbraco CMS
- Good knowledge of current trends and best practices
- Testing experience
- Knowledge of Project Management tools e.g. Trello, Zendesk, Jira, Asana, SharePoint, Productive
In return Boxharry will offer you – the opportunity to work remotely for part of the week following your induction, 25 days annual leave, pension PLUS
Duvet days, Christmas shut down, half day on your birthday, beer Fridays, Summer ‘Christmas parties’, a great working atmosphere and working in a cool office bang in the centre of Brighton.
Negotiable – depending on experience
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE