Who we are and what we’re looking for…
Our client services team is growing, and we need another Account Director to join us, taking the lead on a portfolio of client accounts.
As an Account Director at Fresh Egg you will be fully responsible for a number of top tier, enterprise clients, ensuring they are given the full focus they deserve. You will be strategic, commercially aware and able to spot growth opportunities and proactively business case further investment. You will form trusted partnerships with your clients with ease and will be viewed as an extension of their team, giving digital marketing and general business advice as required.
You will create strategies to achieve your client objectives, oversee delivery of ongoing tactics across the multi discipline client teams and demonstrate ongoing success. You will work with Project Directors on larger projects where relevant and will assume ultimate responsibility for all client work.
Within this role you will experience a variety of clients and industries and will work with clients at all levels of seniority; no two days will be the same. You’ll be involved in everything from strategic conversations through to more day to day operational elements.
This role will offer the right person huge opportunities to learn from our team of experts at Fresh Egg, by working alongside some incredibly smart and talented individuals who are specialists in their field.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine, we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to consistently outperform expectation.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- Strong knowledge/experience within our digital channels
- At least two years of account direction experience at a similar level
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
Our core company values…
Our company values were created by Fresh Egg staff in line with what Fresh Egg means to them. They are lived and breathed every day and are an innate part of everything we do.
If you’re going to go the extra mile, you may as well make the journey easy. We’re efficient, responsive and reliable. We help our clients by thinking about things they haven’t thought about. Whenever they need us, we’re there.
We delve, burrow, and probe until every ounce of insight has been extracted. Then we think, explore and innovate until we’ve found the best ways to use it.
The truth only hurts if it’s something nobody wants to hear. We don’t spin yarns, we don’t bend the truth and we don’t string anyone along.
Having 18 years’ experience doesn’t mean we sit back and enjoy the view.
Our people push the boundaries so we can always find new ways to engage customers and drive results.
We always keep one eye on the road ahead and one eye looking over our shoulder.
What we’ll give you in return…
The most brilliant part of Fresh Egg is its people – you’ll see what we mean as soon as you arrive. People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We therefore look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- A structured training program built around personal development plans and skills gaps
- Regular social events to suit everyone – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – we entrust our line managers with the flexibility to work with you on what you need in order to get the best job done
- Enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support –financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program giving you the chance to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg
Please refer to our website for a list of full benefits.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter, with the answers to the below, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please describe your digital account direction experience and any specific knowledge you have of different digital marketing channels and disciplines. Please also provide your salary expectations.